Friday 1 January 2016

Fly me away

.

For today's City Daily Photo Theme Day I chose as my favorite blog photo of 2015 this shot of mountain- and highrise-flanked Hong Kong airport.
It is a happy reminder of much flying.
From August to November I was lucky to be either running through, or sitting and waiting in, the airports of Tel Aviv, Hong Kong, Sydney, Bangkok, Athens, Vienna, and Berlin.

It was wonderful spending a month in Australia and a month in Austria, first with my dear little grandchildren near Sydney and then with a nice farming community in rural Austria.
And the whipped cream dessert at the end was a visit (my first!) to friendly lovely Vienna!
.
Now go see what other bloggers around the world chose as their favorite shot:
http://bit.ly/1RUHGVF

A happy and blessed new year to you all!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment