Friday 21 September 2018

The Streets Of The Marais


We are staying in the Parisian neighborhood known as the Marais, to the east of the Pompidou Center. I haven't looked this up to be sure, but my memory is that was once the Jewish quarter, and once just sort of run down. Now it has a vibe similar to Soho in New York, albeit with much smaller and irregular streets.

We walked to the Picasso Museum today. It's a beautiful old building (the bottom two pictures are the courtyard) but I couldn't appreciate it. My only, constant thought was I need to sleep now. Whatever I have is not a simple bacterial infection but I won't know for sure until I get home and see my doctor. It's a really good 24 hours if I sleep less than 12 of them.

We can easily conclude that Paris has better quality wall art than St. Louis.          





No comments:

Post a Comment