Friday 21 April 2017

Namaste


I do some volunteer event shooting for the Mitrata Nepal Foundation, which you may have noticed on the lower right of these pages. Mrs. C and I helped to support a young woman from a rural village through high school. Now we contribute to a fund for Nepalese medical students. It's one of life's oddities that I've never been to, say, Cincinnati, Milwaukee or Houston, I've visited Kathmandu three times. We know out money is well spent. 

They had one of those trivia nights recently. I'm hopeless at popular culture so, instead of playing, I wander around sticking my lens in things. The top pic shows scarves made by Nepalese craftspeople. The bottom one represents a domestic product, but that's what ypu say to people over there morning, noon and night.     

Clare, Michigan, by late afternoon today.


No comments:

Post a Comment