Wednesday 30 September 2015

Theme Day - Shelter


A snail from my garden, Garden Snail Cantareus aspersus.


My grand-daughter perched within the camellia tree outside my parlour window.


My 15 year-old ginger, Sylvie, takes up her position in the front garden as soon as the sun breaks the horizon. Along the front wall of our house, there is a row of Murraya paniculata, under which she waddles a bowl, in the sun, yet out of the wind.

*************************

This is my contribution to the City Daily Photo Monthly Theme Day. To see further contributions to the October Theme of "Shelter" please visit the CDP Gallery

This theme was chosen by Linda Ball and Forrest Preece (LB and FFP) who have been posting for the Austin, Texas Daily Photo blog since May 17, 2007. Please pay them a courtesy visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment