Tuesday 10 October 2017

Where'd everybody go?

.
I've been negligent lately in my blogging and blog-visiting, but I have an excuse!
I've been preparing for, hosting, and then emotionally recovering from an all-too-short visit of my family from Australia.


Under welcome clouds and a welcoming committee of birds, my Naomi, Dean, Eyal, and Libby and I walked over to our local "desert." 


It was the day of the Sukkot holiday, so everyone else must have been dwelling in their sukkas or away on vacation or napping, because we were the only ones out and about. 
Imagine having the whole Meitar Forest to yourself for your picnic.


Then we headed home on the dusty Israel Trail.


Naomi had everyone hose off the dust from their shoes and feet, because the very next day they would  be starting the long journey back, flying from Tel Aviv east to Hong Kong and then another long flight south to Sydney. 

So for ABC Wednesday, N is for Naomi and her husband, (who had to continue on to some professional conferences in Europe) and their kids who were nice enough to come north to visit.
But for not nearly enough time. 
.

No comments:

Post a Comment